Monday 4 April 2016

Some new ATC cards

This is a new series of ATCs for the swap group that I`m in. This time we had to make chunky ATCs. Something I never have done before. I glued 2 thin edge canvases together, and painted the edges with black gesso. Then I used white heavy gesso and kind of “splashed” it on with a foam brush. So that it got a thick and uneven surface. When the gesso was dry, I sprayed the background with turquise mist. I dried it by using a heat gun. Then I stamped some parts of the ATC with small background stamps. I used the black ColorBox Graphic45 ink pad.
In the end I cut out different motifs from the great Voyage Beneath the Sealine from Graphic45. I put animal heads on them, cut out from magazines. I added some small hearts made of shrink plastic. In the end I added some titles cut out from the same Graphic45 collection.
Hope you like it :)







Supply list:
Voyage Beneath the sea collection - Graphic45 - Mermaid Melody #4501322
Voyage Beneath the sea collection - Graphic45 - Neptune`s Adventure #4501325
Black ColorBox Graphic45 ink pad
Black Gesso
White Gesso
Turquise mist
Shrink plastic
Background stamp
Thin edge canvas

No comments: