Saturday 2 May 2015

Canvas Corp Brands

Today I`m gonna show you something I have made for Canvas Corp Brands.
It`s a book where I`m gonna keep my mother`s old recipes.
I will scan her handwritten recipes, and print them on transfer paper 
and then transfer them into this book :)

I used gesso for the background.

When the gesso was dry, I used glimmer mist and glimmer glam
from Tattered Angels.

I then used some matt mediums to glue the cut outs onto the book.


Head on over to the Canvas Corp Brands blog to see more 
examples on how to save your recipes.

Have a nice day.

3 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

The cover is fabulous! I cannot wait to see pictures once you have scanned in your mother's recipes! Nicely done!
Hugz,
Chana

Linda Brun said...

For en koselig bok å ha. Så kjekt å ta vare på gamle oppskrifter. Digger fargene.

Fragmentos ao Sol said...

I like very much what you've done in the cover. Beautiful. xx Ilana.